I’m a maker with vast experience building digital products in bootstrapped, as well as within growing corporate environments. Passionate about lean product development.
2014 - 2020
My longest on-going stretch is with cloudThing, witnessing the growth from 6 to 100+ in 🇮🇳, helping the team to develop and deliver great products to our customers 🚀.
2010 - 2014
Also my first, I worked at Webyog on products that have impacted 100000+ users in managing their MySQL servers. I learnt a great deal of work at Webyog before I moved to cloudThing.
I’m both a product specialist and developer, with a mindset very focussed around lean and agile delivery methods.
My main interests are with Web and Mobile apps development with ReactJS and React-Native. I ❤ firebase and the whole Node.js ecosystem.
My skills and favourites
- React JS ♥
- React Native ♥
- Node.js ♥
- Electron.js ♥
- Firebase ♥
- HTML - CSS
- Reusable and clean code
- Loves Ajax and asyncronous programming with JS
- C/C++ (now I'm old, yet I can code good in C++)
- SQLite databases
- MySQL & PostgresSQL servers
Tools I use
- Windows ♥, MacOS ♥ & Linux ♥
- Modern text editors & vscode ♥
- Azure DevOps
- Pivotal tracker
- Product Hunt ♥
- Indie hackers ♥
- Huge love for pomodoro technique
- MacBook Pro at work
- Windows/Linux/Mac at home
- A 27" primary display at home. (I just ♥ it)
- A 24" secondary display at home.
- And the monitor screens.
- Mobile apps
- Product and Project Management
- Wireframing and Protoyping apps
- Thinking in React
- Building MVPs
- Open Source
My spare time is spent developing software products to solve my own problems first.
Get in touch with me on Twitter if you want something to be built or need advice on. I am always happy to have a chat about tech and work. I live in Bengaluru 🇮🇳.